Tuesday, August 30, 2005

awwwwww it's Mikey's Baby Girl

Got to show off this bebe, she's tooooooooo cute! What was that quote Kristina? "Altea's the kind of cute that gives other kids complexes and eating disorders." Or something to that effect. :)



She got her very first pair of shoes the other day and I'll bet in no time she'll be a terrorizing, toddling toddler. Again, the face says "Ohhh I am soooo innocent!" but I don't trust them when they're this small... I'll be keeping my eye on this one.

4 comments:

Kristina said...

I'll be keeping an eye on her too! My house is sooooo NOT baby-proof. Yikes!

nobody said...

Mis youuuuuuuu

mig.moon said...

Keep an eye on that one, before you know it... she'll be crawling, then walking... it get's intense from there.

Kristina said...

Augh!! So many people in my house! And sooo not baby proof!

This crawling thing's a b*tch! :)