Monday, August 08, 2005

Ugh!

"Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for - in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it."

- I never want to become "normal" and to the best of my ability will never settle down, never compromise, never stop seeking new adventures. With a passion I always want to be different and never be ashamed of who I am and where I came from, I pride myself in knowing I am different even if it means being less popular with the masses - I don't like the masses, I don't care. If I like you, it's because you're probably different too and aren't ashamed to show it. I may not amount to much, but at least I am unique.

Thank you and good day!

4 comments:

mig.moon said...

amen to that.

Anonymous said...

Interesting...A bunch of idealistic teenage rambling though...Never settle down? -- even the most veteren non- conformist will tell you, you need stability & some form of consistincy to accomplish anything worhtwhile.. including raising kids.
Saying "I may not amount to much, but at least I am unique." is an easy way out & gives you an excuse to not accomplish anything worthwhile with your life. Being different just for the sake of being different shows at best low self esteem & a purposeless life.
Good luch on "finding yourself" you are obviously a very confused individual.

Miss M said...

well greeetings to Mr/Ms/Mrs/Miss Anonymous! So glad to have you visiting my blog. I just really wanted to let you know how I am very much taking your comments (you know those comments from you the complete starnger who knows absolutely nooothing about where I am coming from) to heart and pondering every word you've written carefully. I don't get the impression that you're making unknowledgable judgements and throwing around your opinion about matter you haven't a clue about might be just a tad presumptuous, at all! In fact, I have the utmost of respect and admiration for someone who, as opinionated as yourself, will post as "anonymous". Or wait, no, I've read your comments and they were like meaningless words across my screen. Sad that you're probably wasting your time here though, sadder still that you would even spend ANY time here, this is the place were I get to waste time and my friends and anyone who knows me. If you are none of those then I could care less what you have to say, what you think (even if you had a point I wouldn't be able to tell), if you own a cat or how many kids you have... really there is nothing about you that I want to know anything about. BUT if you are in at least the catagory of "acquaintences" then please refrain from posting here unless your willing to sing your name by your statements, cuz otherwise you're just taking up space here. Anyway, it would be awesome to discuss your point of view - just don't be a coward and hide.

mig.moon said...

heh...

you stepping up anon?