Sunday, August 07, 2005

S-u-n-d-a-y S-u-n-d-a-y S-u-n-d-a-y

not like the weekend has much significance to me, since it's when I work the most, but for the all of ya (I love my bad English, really I do), FOR the all of ya who are being lazy today, well Feck You! heehee. Nawwwww, actually I hope you'll kick it back and
enjoy this tune
that is fitting to listen to while you're at it. If you haven't heard of Sufjan Stevens, well now you have and if you listen to enough of his stuff you'll be elligible to enter the ranks of the "TRULY AWESOME" - till then you'll have to contend with your civilian status of the "mediocre and totally not awesome" sorry, it's not my choice. YOU on the other hand CAN CHOOSE! Will you choose to be less of a person than you could be?! Nay, I say! Do not wish such avoidable fate upon yourself.

No comments: