Tuesday, May 31, 2005

new week, new hopes

wow! I made it through last week! I am so proud of myself, really. I tend to fall pretty hard when I do, thankfully it doesn't take too much to pick me up again. Small pleasures, hopes, and anticipations are like rainbows after a big storm to me. As always, talking about things and just getting them out of my system does wonders to my over all moral. The truth in that always surprises me as when I am IN the moment, whatever it may be, I tend to be overwhelmed by the cumbersome weight hardships on the mind and soul can bring, thus the outlook looks rather hopeless and bleak. But, BUT does this make me fickle? How is it that my mood can be swept from one extreme to the other by a simple act? I woke up this morning pretty dispondent about life and what I am going to do with it... but then I talked to Kristina who always has a way to make things make sense in my head and I felt tons better. I just wish I could find hope for myself without needing, if not actually requiring that it be brought to me from an outside source. I guess I need to find the balance. Lately it has become all too apparent that I AM EXTREME. There are no happy mediums for me, it's either all or nothing, 100% this way or 100% that way.

I think I am missing out on some good things in life for this very flaw of mine.

hmmmm... how about some news about life in MileHigh City?

-Lucas and Sasha started daycare today, BIG step equalling the coming end of the need for me to stay too much longer.

-My dad and Manny are busy busy in France gettng the hotel fixed. Electricity should be hooked up by today - they are supposed to keep a blog of the progress.

-I am going to Karaoke this week!! First time... I will need to get good and sloshed. will take pics!!

-I need to find a home in Mexico, I'm all homeless now! Who wants me??? :(

Just breathe.

2 comments:

mig.moon said...

No, I think it is a gift to be able to fall and get back up. I wish I knew Kristina. Her blog makes me smile. Good news about the kids, that is wonderful! I remember the las time we did karaoke... just please do NOT do any CHER, unless of course you're going to do the whole dance to accompay it, casue then you will have to take pictures and post. :) I am sure you won't have any problems finding a home, it will be one fortunate team that will be honored with your presence. Un abrazo!

Miss M said...

Haha.. yes I remember Cher, but that wasn't REAL Karaoke, that was just me Angie and Suko trying to get attention :)

Actually, the funeral is on Thursday so the Karaoke is off.