Wednesday, May 04, 2005

all good things come to an end

I will be home tonight, returning to the chaos and confusion I have learned to call home - for now! I need some help from the cosmos to get my ass moving, but even though the continuing on with my 'mission' is not quite my first choice. I think it's safe to assume that the cosmos have something to do with keeping me put for the time being.

Coachella rocked me silly, I had SOOOOOOOO much fun you have no idea!( I also have more pikchers to post) And damnit Mig, I totally missed Cafe Tacuba and I was wondering how that was possible - thing is that wilco and weezer came on after the other and we just stuck around (yeah I know, weezer is so-so, which makes me stupid - I shoulda checked the schedule better! grrrr) Ya'll wanna go next year?!?! :)

5 comments:

mig.moon said...

TSK TSK... the least you can do is check out "Eres" before it turns into "Ingrata". hehe... I 'm kidding. Sabes que te adoro demasiado.

Miss M said...

hmmmmmmm

Kristina said...

Count me in for '06. And if Mike and I fall short on funds again, just shoot me in the foot. And I will start crossing my fingers now that the weather will be so nice. Speaking of weather, as soon as I dropped you off at the airport, the rain started to fall. I just love it! Love it! Love it!

nobody said...

It's like the sky was crying...


for those who couldn't go.

Kristina said...

/gently wipes away tear.