Wednesday, May 11, 2005

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

I MISS EEEEVERYYYYOOOOOONE!

I am actually a little pleased with this sensation (as sad as it makes me)as it seems I am missing more people than I thought I would or should miss... therefore, there's just a whole lot more lurv and amistad going on than I presumed - that just makes me happy. So, sad/happy happy/sad who cares?? I have friends! Yes, I am pretty much alone and lonely and Mr Lonely I'm so lonely (so lonely), I'm Mr. Lonely (Mr. Lonely)I have nobody (I have nobody) To call my own (to call my own) SING WITH ME NOW!! :) That's the funniest song - sounds like he's singing with a chipmunk or something, but I'm kidding - it really doesn't apply and I am not all that lonely... I quite like being alone, it's not always lonely to be alone right?? Ok this is getting rather redundant! ALL THAT TO SAY... I MISS YOU ALL but that means I loves ya all and that's AWESOME!

Goodnight

3 comments:

mig.moon said...

No, it is not always lonely to be alone, it refreshing sometimes... Actually, quite often I find myself the loneliest when I am surrounded by people. sniff

nobody said...

Aaaall byyy my seeeeeeelllfffffff
Don't wannabeeee alll byyyyy my seeeeellfff
anymooooooooooooooooorre!!

I hope you miss me too.
Being alone is good, just not in large doses.

Miss M said...

COURSE I MISS YOU!!! JEEZ! If anything I miss you the most! But I miss everyone the most too.... eheh :)