Friday, May 13, 2005

beware of double doppio...

... that's 4 espresso shots and drunk around 7:00pm = very little sleep. I don't do that often, I am not that abusive to my body, but it was done and I didn't fall asleep till 4:00am and was awoken usual time by my dearest dearest siblings - aren't they precious? Oh well, you live, you learn - at least I know what insomnia must feel like.


*Domi got back from her camp last night - she had a blast
*Manny leaves for France the 28th for 2 months - which means I pretty much move in with Lea
*Andrew leaves for South Africa the 19th - which means less stress
*I may need to get a job - I'm a bread winner now
*A friend is visiting from San Diego this weekend - maybe I'll be able to relax and have some fun
*my hair is looking pink :(
*my family makes me sad
*but the future looks positive... I guess

hello to another long weekend... sigh... may I make many kids smile and hopefully steal one for myself.

7 comments:

Kristina said...

Awwwwwww...this post is both sad and happy all at the same time. Good luck, I think.

mig.moon said...

Speechless, yet wishing you the best and still counting the days...

Kristina said...

Totally off topic here, but...

I went to that little beauty supply store today on Broadway to buy myself some dye. And... they were closed! It was only 5:30 or so and the sign said they were open 'til 7. Bummmer. I was really looking forward to dying my hair tonight.

So then I am out off of Howe, about 3 blocks from Nordstrom Rack, and I spot a Sally's. (Go figure huh?) But about a minute before I spotted the Sally's, Altea was startled by a lizard and was crying quite loudly. I really didn't feel up to walking into a store with a shrieking baby, especially since I wasn't sure exactly what I was looking for.

So, long story short. My hair is still it's natural color.

Sad really.

Miss M said...

Mig, I just love your "encouraging" undertones... really it's just what I need :S

Oh dear Kristina!! That's quite a few unfortunate events in one day - maybe it's not meant to be?? Or maybe just Murphey's Law... he's out to get us all I tell ya!

Kristina said...

Naw.. it's cool. I just thought you'd appreciate the story.

nobody said...

Here's a huge smile for you

XD

I hope that in between all that you're giving, you'll receive something for yourself. I hope you find a job that you can enjoy, or at least on that amuses you, and I hope your life is filled with music.
Love you tons.

nobody said...

oops that was supposed to say "one"