Wednesday, May 18, 2005

...life...

...not getting a job - just need to work harder
...My bro can't help my mom with rent anymore (we're so thankful for when he could!!!) so that's adding to my share now, thus my idea of getting a job and now just the need to work harder
...Lea had a car accident - they needed me to pay the insurance
...Dominique just had to buy mice - I hate little rodents, they smell
...I WATCHED STAAAR WAAARS - just need that on record to prove my radness :P
...I can't drink at Starbucks with a clear conscience anymore - it's the walmart of coffee
...Danny and Luchi want to visit!!!!!!! (ok a huge big maybe, but it's another thing to add to my blog to make it look a little more cheery)
...I like writing about my life in point form

3 comments:

nobody said...

They don't call you the woman with hips of gold for nothin!

ok that had nothing to do with anything.

Kristina said...

LOL! Don't tell Emma she has great birthing hips. You must know she is sensitive about things like that. ;)


hehehehehe.... j/k emma.

Miss M said...

yeah so how did this "Hips of Gold" fad start? I'm really trying to visualize it all - disturbing to say the least.