Wednesday, May 11, 2005

the sweetest things

I had a lovely surprise today. It wasn't anything extravagant or expensive and it arrived 2 and a half months late - it was a birthday card from the dearest Luna Family! Thank you, thank you to Lirio, Mig, Suko, Esdras, Angie, Liz and little Angelito!! It was really the sweetest thing and totally unexpected - one of those "you really didn't have to, but it did mean a lot to me!" The cutest little card, they each wrote a little note and and made me feel entirely loved!:) and equally managed to rip my heart out saying things like "our little family reunion didn't feel the same without you!" Aaaah, make me cry why don't you!!!

There are so few now a days - myself included - who make an effort and really take the time to show appreciation and love, even in the most simplest of ways. Sometimes I know I just get so caught up in the day to day that I hardly notice everyone around me and even the less the people who do care about me that I seldom see anymore. I feel rotten about that and appologise for my lack of communication when you all have repeatedly made such outstanding efforts to stay in touch and even though things have changed, I am now so far away... you do make me feel I am still a part of your lives and important to you.

I salut you and you're all my heroes!! You've all given up so much, given up yourselves even and yet you continue to give so willingly and not expect anything in return - you only have my deepest respect and admiration.

I love you and thank you!!!

5 comments:

mig.moon said...

You are very welcome! And try as you may you will never rip yourself out of our hearts! :)YOU are a hero to each of us and a part of this family... you have stood by us through the bad times and the worst... your presence brought about a positive change in all of us and in many ways it still ingers... we miss you.

Anonymous said...

Preciosa Emma siempre seras parte de mi familia,y recuerda que Angel te ama, gracias por todo el amor, tiempo y los materiales que le conseguiste para que el hiciera progresos en su ensenanza, yo creo que el te lleva en su corazon. Emma te agradezco todo el apoyo que nos brindaste cuando Angel estaba muy delicado de su corazon. En lo personal eres una chica maravillosa, muy dedicada, me sorprendio que aprendiste el idioma muy pronto, y te lanzaste a ganar almas provicionar, suscribir personas a Conectate D.T.B. Te amo y estas en mis oraciones recuerda te amanos y estamos aqui para apoyarte ok. I miss you Lirio.

Miss M said...

que traen ustedes?? (gracias Mig) todo el mundo quiere ver me llorar o que??

:)

No, no es en serio... mil gracias EN SERIO! Estan en mi corazon, siempre. Los amo muchisimo!!!

Anonymous said...

emma you are my hero and i'll all always love you....you changed my life for the better i don't think i would have made it with out you......you defiantly have my highest respect ....i miss you and need you you are like a big sisther to me :)....tuns of love liz

Anonymous said...

I used to have a crush on Emma....and I think she used to have on on me too.................

Love you Emma! You are in my prayers and will always have a place waiting for you to dine with our family, any day, any time.
Muchisimo Amor, Ez

P.S You also have a place in my bed anytime, any day.. (just like old times)