Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Glory Hallelujah!

People at the new jobby are cool, hardworking and professional! What a frickin' relief. AND not a single white trash, hillbilly. SCORE!!

Haha. I'm terrible, I know! But seriously, I just can't relate to those kinds of people no matter how hard I try and the last place I worked seemed to attract them. Completely different culture that I have never been exposed to. They are nice enough, but it's just hard for me (or them) to find common ground. Just the way it is. Blame God, or someone. I worked there for 2 years so I give myself for credit for that!

We're having our grand opening tomorrow and looks like it's going to be a good gig, financially, socially, plus we wear all black: mini skirts and cute shoes, but very professional looking.

Happy face! :)

1 comment:

florecita said...

Photossss