Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dont ever tell anybody anything If you do you start missing everybody

I miss you today and there's nothing I can do, nor anyone to tell that would care or make it better. The temptation to pick up my phone and call or text is so strong, I think I will leave it at home today. :) I hardly answer my phone as it is and the only reason I seem to carry it with me and check it is to see if you have called. But why would you? I told you not to. It has been 10 days and I can't help but feel a little empty inside. I'm alright though, really. It's the way it has to be for now... or forever. No happy mediums on this one, huh? Sucks.

I have to accept that the chapter is over, the scene is done. Now if only the stars were on our side, one day. They'd align for us again, some day. Perhaps? I don't know...

Please don't forget me.

No comments: