Saturday, March 12, 2005

There's always a light at the end of every tunnel. I just hope it's not a train.


We have a FULL house! Yikes, I say! Andrew is up from Houston on "false pretenses" of "registering his car" when really he drove the however many hundreds of miles out here to see his beloved, my gorgeous sister Lena (and honestly I think he had hopes of winning her back) She didn't lead him on by any means, but I guess when you really love someone you don't give up hope too easily. Poor guy! He's on a bummer and she's trying to move on.

I was telling Kristina tonight that my head remains in the clouds in the sense of there being a thick *cumulonimbus
of uncertainty about my future hovering low and heavy. This is an unfamiliar sensation as up until now I almost always had someone to depend on no matter where I went - mom, Lena, Mig - evryone is moving on and really once this over I'm pretty much on my own. I only get around to this blog late at night, when tiredness and fatigue have stolen my train of though - you deserve to know more details, I appologise and shall expound on the morrow.

good night

1 comment:

nobody said...

I hate the fog. I wonder if it ever goes away entirely.