Thursday, March 10, 2005

Prelude

Can she keep this up???

That's a good question posted on my bro's blog. I'm the one who get's all excited about something, with hopes and aspirations of great things. I am the dreamer who doesn't realise how much work goes into making my dream real, till reality kicks in and the need to apply myself is understood usually then the novelty begins to quickly fade and the inspiration follows suit. But, it's something I recognise as weakness and intend to change!!

I have no idea if anyone who I haven't already told will ever stumble across this poor excuse for ramblings, but really I care little! This is my avenue to express to MYSELF first and foremost what's going on in my little world, to bitch about too if I must, and to allow those who care to know about it too and follow me in a new journey my life seems to be taking. I now take it on as yet another challenge to myself to prove that I can rise above my weak nature and create good habits of discipline.

Ok now to get on with this blog and say what I really should be saying! Good luck to me!

No comments: