Wednesday, March 23, 2005

JEEEEEEEEEZ

When does the shit stop hitting the fan? I really don't mean to complain but for flips' sake - I'm getting tired. My energy is low, aswell as my unconditional love supply. No one can fix this fiasco except the people who created it themselves, least of all ME. You know when you have a long list of rants waiting to be expressed, but for some reason they've become intertwined and inexpressible? Yeeaah, kinda happening. Sorry dear blog! I have forsaken you in failing to utilize you as I should - sigh.

I'm off for a sabbatical of sorts

I'll be around soon, just gonna be hanging out in the back of my mind somewhere - waiting.





4 comments:

Kristina said...

If you need to talk... I'm right here. <3

nobody said...

Am praying for you...
It's high time you pay us a visit.

Glamour Diva & galaxyMafia said...

Dear Emma
Things will get better. The shit does eventually stop hitting the fan. Either because there is no more shit or because someone steals the fan. All things eventually peter off. . .

Or, you can do what I do and eat sushi off a good-looking guy!

Miss M said...

Thanks so much you guys! You're so encouraging! MUAHs!

And to the Sushi people: Thanks for the kind words... not sure how it all works but it is for sure petering down again. Sometimes in the moment things just seem so big and bad and like they'll never go away - but they always do, you just tend to forget that small detail.

PS I LOVE sushi! But you're right he'd have to pretty wow for me to eat it off of him! Hmmm that reminds me anyone know Gael Garcia-Bernal's numba? I think I'm in LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!