Sunday, July 23, 2006

And it's not so bad

This is something I need. To just wing it on my own and that is what I intend to do. How can you ever really understand what is loneliness unless you experience it first hand? Not that I am lonely right now, but the chances of being so are much higher... haha. No, I have some really great people around who are such a joy to be with that maybe my endeavour will be thwarted. Oh well, God must know my capacity and what I can handle cuz the amount I seek out stoicism... albeit ala Emma which allows for display of feeling and complaining, hee hee... even still, I seek it out and it just never hits me full on and I'm thinkintg if it did one day I might never get out of my favourite chosen curled-in-ball state. EVER! That would be sad, I don't think I can be a depressed person very well, I'll just like laugh and be all "DANGIT! I don't do this very well!".. I admit it. I'm a failure. I want to be able to do everything INCLUDING stay depressed for longer than a day but it's just so tough! All that stupid "silver lining", "sunshine through the rain" crap and quotes like "Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats." help you suddenly realize that you can't just slump down and give up, you have to keep forging on and not fear what life has in store for you - something good comes out of everything. It's like it messes with your head and before you know it you're all seeing some "silver lining". It's bullshit I say!! :P

Well la la la, I'm fine and alive, don't worry about me - I've got thick skin and am excited about the future!

Also, I need some more comments on my blog so...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Hee hee. I rule so hard it's not even funny!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you've been through more than you let on or realize lady.

Nono, you have to put that as your MAIN pic for all the comments.

*drool* by the way.

Miss M said...

haha, HEY no drooling! I intend to keep this as place of purity and observation where you may express your views and philosphies on where the fascination of the female form came from. :P

Perhaps I don't realize, but I think I am ok with that.

mig.moon said...

yummy.. I think that was the word going through my mind when I first saw that pic.
BTW.
Your thoughts on cliche silver lining metaphors made me smile, but I dare say, just becasue some rodicule others for dreaming in metaphors, it doesn't necessarily mean it isn't how things should be.

So smile... and if I'm drowning again, jump in, the water is great.

xox

Miss M said...

Mig, you're just bias. :P I dare say that you are also an idealist... maybe I am too but I know I usually put a negative twist on things. I sometimes wonder who created reality, the idealists or the realists. who's right? who's works? Is it every man for himself?

Anonymous said...

you should have sung the second part to that song, the ... "and I want to thank you for"... Think happy thoughts! And post more swimsuit pics! :)

Kristina said...

So is it really done? Really? Did you hear anything about 8th and J?

Miss M said...

really really. amazing but true. eccch. so sad. :(

swimsuit season is over. for real, we are filling our store with fleeces and tweed. sorry, it was fun while it lasted :P

Kristina said...

Funny how weird the fashion industry is. It will be 99 tomorrow in your little town, and swimsuit season is over?? ;)

mig.moon said...

yeah. I've heard there is intense heat in Sac... how do you manage?

Kristina said...

She walks around in a bikini of course!!

Miss M said...

all the time! :) Actually I like to hang around the house topless cuz I feel uncomfortable on those hot days, it works out well and Jason doesn't care - he doesn't even notice...haha! Other than that the trick is to stay away from anywhere OUTSIDE!

Anonymous said...

Outside or in any vehicles without air conditioning, outside of the bay area anyway. ;)