Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Alright!

After much deliberation ("should I go? *browses through flickr photos* "Oh, hell ya!") I am officially posting my decision to attend BurningMan this year, so that if I don't end up going you can make me feel guilty constantly and remind me over and over that I lack commitment, backbone, allegiance etc, as that is something I really can't handle X-)

Luckily it's only 3 hours drive from the likes of Sacramento (the west coast is good to me) so it shouldn't be hard getting out there. This will be my first year so I don't quite know what to expect, except visualizations as seen through the eyes of someone on acid... but not on acid. They say it's one of those things you've got to see to understand. So far I know my bro and Miss Livinginaworld will be going, with my little niece of course, and if things go as planned I get to attend my very first wedding (I'm not kidding). Though it will be estilo-burningman it will be a wedding, of sorts, none the less! So it's all very very ESSITING!!!

So i'm thinking about body paint, but can that stuff really stay on in 107 degree weather? I'll make a way.

So who's a coming? You know you've got to... ask me, I'll convince you!

Read the FAQ

3 comments:

mig.moon said...

I was just about to say... "Charlosk wants to go".

but she beat me to it.

Kristina said...

Haha.. the hot weather thing is a myth to scare the weak. I looked it up, the average high is 89 degrees and the hottest it's EVER been is 100. And it gets down to the 40s at night!!

Body paint: good for day.
Warm clothes: good for night.

I found this for my head, but it's $52, so I have to pass. /sigh

Anyways.. we are definately going, but it's looking to be pricey!

PS: Sooooooooooooo Excited!!! :D

Can you feel the energy in the air?

Miss M said...

ooooh that's so cool! I've seen some raver chicks wearing similar head gear, I thought they was perrty rad for sure.

That's kinda nice to knwo about the weather, that was the tough part about Coachella - braving that damn heat! Ugh.

EVERYONE SHOULD COOOOOOOOME! Invluding thee Charlock!