Tuesday, July 11, 2006

well hello... there

Oh blog, why dost thou require my soul be delivered to thee everytime in order to start some action!!?? I dunno, sometimes it's so hard to write anything unless it has some kind of profound meaning or earth shattering wisdom attached to it. There are plenty of bloggers who can do the whole "blogging about their day humm drumm"... thing. I just can't. I like my writing to... hmmm... frolic! It needs energy and life, a hint of profundity or it's not worth putting... pencil to paper (bleh, I hate it when those little phrases don't work anymore) I don't want to lose all interest in my blog or delete it. I like my blog and I like posting! Just... gets... stuck. Ah well, it needent be this way I suppose, I have the power!! Going to make me some nice coffeeeeee and I'll be right back to see how this cookie crumbles.

Soooooooooooooo goooooooooooood! Foamy, rich, and so aromatic. Man, I love that stuff. It makes me smile and I think only happy thoughts. That would be my drug of choice and I don't care what ANYONE has to say about that, ahem you know who you are! So, if you don't already know, this awesomely-cool-totally-all-that-is-rad friend of mine did the nicest thing anyone could do for me and got me a little espresso maker (I was whining on myspace and said someone should get me one to make me happy and he did even though I was totally kidding!!! wooot!) NOW I can enjoy a nice cuppa whenever I please! yay! Definitely been the highlight of the last 2 weeks or so. Thank yoooooou! You da bestest!

EDITED -- reading over this again I didn't like the sound of my last paragraph after all. Too much of an unnecessary negative twist. This leaves off far better. :)

6 comments:

athenianstyle said...

Coffee...mmm my numero uno addiction. I also seem to have become a Coachella addict...see u there next year?
Smoochies Miss Emma, miss ya.

Miss M said...

Hellllooo Miss Greek Lady!! Yes, I see joo there next year!! We're making plans for burningman too, lemme know if you're down for something like that. It can be like the Coachella Clan Reunites! We can bring my little coffee machine too :)

Kristina said...

Soooo... who got you the espresso machine?

I just stocked up on coffee from Whole Foods tonight.. soooo yummy.

You still getting yours from the co-op?

Miss M said...

I've been getting my coffee from Benny Js at the DT Plaza. Did ya know they are gonna open a Whole Foods there?

athenianstyle said...

Muahaha("we can bring my little coffee machine too" )..oh yes indeed ,you are very much addicted.
Oh maaan I'd love to go to Burning Man. I so need to get rich!
And fast!
Any ideas?
Besides selling my body?
Cuz...
I'm about ready to leave that career behind. = )

Kristina said...

They are??? For reals? That's awesome!!

Now you'll just need to make sure to shop there!