Wednesday, August 09, 2006

And so it is

It just is. I am tired of thinking, so I'm not. I think I am not the only one who can attest to that. I'm noticing my frequented little blogging pools are tad dry at the moment. I don't blame you, everyone needs a break, and sometimes our thoughts and feelings don't need to be all out there. I do miss it though. I like getting into people's heads, I like it when you just open up your head more though - less work and prying for me. So come back soon, please??

I need to coast on some nonchalance I have stored away for rainy days. It just helps me do what I gotsta do without my brain exploding into the vast unknown. It's weird. Being alone so much is such a sensation that I almost feel like I am not me. Strange. I'd explain if you care to know. If anyone does care to know. Anyone care to know? Yeah, I don't blame you. My head was created for the single purpose of confusing itself and anyone else who dares try understand or get close to it. Such fun!
I'm on the limb I have chosen, and tho there are some tough times (ie. this past year) there are also some really great times and some really great people who I am so thankful I have the privilege of knowing. I feel like with so much change and moving around in my life I've lost friends and people I care about. But I am starting to see that the ones who REALLY count are still there and the most important people in the world to me. Thanks for being there, you know who you are.... I hope. Ah what the hell I'll make sure you know who you are!!

So, I am perplexed about my "normalness". Have you ever remembered a memory of yourself and the picture in your head was of you looking at yourself and everything that was going on, like you were just watching something that was going on around you? Sounds confusing. I was talking about this the other day with a friend and I was told that's not the norm. Hmmmm. Does this happen to anyone else? Seriously, most memories I don't see through my eyes, I see myself across the room and all that is happening, just as it happened.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It used to happen to me that I felt I was looking at things through some sort of a lens... and I could almost hear a soundtrack playing in the back of my head. I liked it because it felt peaceful, detached and almost surreal. Of course, that hasn't happened to me for years now. Reality has a much stronger hold on me... its funny though, it might have also been a product of being alone a lot.

So anyway, in my case it didnt last.

Miss M said...

well I mean, this happens to me all the time! It;s the way my memories are projected into my mind. I am always detached from what is going on as if I am just a bystander watching the events happen. Usually yesterday's or very recent memories are not that way, but give it a few weeks, and it's someone else acting out my memory while I sit back and watch. weird.

Kristina said...

I think Mike's brain works that way too. It must be a genetic thing. ;)

Can't wait to see how Altea turns out.