Wednesday, April 06, 2005

smells like coffee....

Just in case you haven't yet seen this, it's a good laugh.

I would like to have on record my recommendation for John Mayor, Greenday and the dude who sings "I'm not a peeeeeeeeeerfeeeeeeeeeect peeeeeeeeeeerson..." (you know all whiney like he does) to please go drown themselves in some river and to cease the torture they putting me through. thank you and good day.

PS. my blog get's to be the world's best blog today!!! All I have to do is mention 'wigs' and it'll be proclaimed BEST BLOG EVER. WIGS WIGS WIGS WIGS WIGS AHA! How easy that was. (don't mind me here. I'm on an attention-getting spree, cuz I'm just an
attention whore! )

2 comments:

mig.moon said...

You know that whiny guy that needs to go drown himself in the river...

Was he reminding you of someone?

Miss M said...

well

if you must know.

i was refering to the fellow who actually sings the song (thanks google, i heart you. before today I barely knew there was a band called hoobasta... hooba-what??)