Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Ahoy there, me hearties!

arrrrrr! can't believe it! we only have ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DAYS left till International Talk Like a Pirate Day!! Ok all, together now... arrrrrrr!

...sigh...

it's hard to blog when days seem to morph into being one and the same. that reason, and also that I've been busier, have kept me "finger tied" just when I had a spare moment. the damn machine does have this horribly addictive pull to it, but more often than not I find myself getting lost (which is fine) and wasting time (not so fine) - so i've been taking active steps to find other means of getting lost in my own little world without the aid of highspeed internet and I feel better! still need more ideas and will power!

if I'm gone for a bit that's ok! I will be back!

No comments: