Wednesday, April 27, 2005

adios, arrivederci, sayonara, adieu, auf wiedersehen, au revoir

in about 40 minutes I will be stepping out the door and driving off into the sunset... 'cept the weather is foul and it's freezing out so I might possibly be driving off into plain fog! But hey, somewhere in that fog lies the Denver Intl. Airport and if we find it, that's where I am going! Yes boys and girls, I have been invited to attend a great music festival in Coachella, CA ( www.coachella.com ) and get this... I didn't even have to sleep with the guy!! :D - hmmm I'm thinking maybe there's a hint of bitterness somewhere in that... heee heee.

So anyway, I will be back in about a week and HOPEFULLY have a string of pics and interesting blogging to accompany them. I'm a little nervous, with good reason, but I think all in all it will be a blast.

Fare thee well

The ship is sailing and the wind blows free

6 comments:

mig.moon said...

I know you are far away already, but somehow knowing you are that much further and having a blast at a Music festival... makes me feel, well just that much further... I hope you hav a great time though!!

nobody said...

You didn't sleep with him?
Have a good one on my birthday!

Kristina said...

You are one lucky bunny! The weather's suppposed to be fabulous. Please sing a few songs, dance a few dances, and drink a beer for me! Please!

And for clarification, it's in Indio CA, but what do I know? I'm not even going!

:D

nobody said...

I just found out that my big photography hero will be there too!! Damn.

http://cweeks.deviantart.com/

mig.moon said...

You better have checked out Cafe Tacvba... every time I hear their song " Eres" I think of you. (hugz)

Miss M said...

I so did X! I drank a few for you in fact and now I'm broke... hehe. Oh but it was worth it. You better start working on finding a sitter for '06!