Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ah tis spring, or so it feels like

After having just gone through a depressingly wet winter, I have decided I would never survive (quite literally) in any such place where the sun fails to shine... a lot. Which kinda sucks because those are definitely some of the coolest places (think Seattle, London, San Francisco, anywhere in Northern Europe, Canada, Alaska, Iceland, probably Argentina and quite possibly anywhere outside of California.

Tsktsk I know, what an exaggerater I am. I'm just being a whiner cuz I don't get to gallivant around the world at the moment so I have to make myself feel better about staying put. I'm learning a few lessons in procrastinating dramatic change, because SOMETIMES you learn a lot from following through on something you set to do and following it through to completion. I get bored easily................

!!!LNF!!!

I just finished skyping my dad and found out that he is hoping we might be able to move up to Seattle to live at the house with my little sister!! My dad and step-mom will be living in France and little sis is in Beauty School, prefers to stay put and finish up her studies. So I guess I take back everything I said!! Haha yaya!

PICS

moi
DSC00144
charlie
bar
pepper
DSC00095
l_c0182be8d6507bcad62c68ab38a7b2e4

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look most beautiful in the one of you coming out of a car. I love you!
Oh, I see more photos on flickr! Hurrah.

Miss M said...

aww sanks :) I love you tooooo!!

athenianstyle said...

So are u thinking of moving to seattle?

athenianstyle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss M said...

Looking like it!! But now Kristina in pregnant so I don't want to move yet!!

Kristina said...

Seattle is exactly where the rains fall! Silly girl.

You look very pretty in these pics! And your hair looks different again.

Come live out here! Lots of jobs for Brandt in the Bay Area. :)

Miss M said...

I know Seattle is the place where rains fall, hence "I take back everything I said." That conversation happened with my dad while I was writing that blog, so it's a tad contradictory. hehe