Thursday, September 15, 2005

Not enitrely how it seems....

Looks like Kristina's and my life are going to intertwining for a bit here, we're only able to blog about the same things these days. Which is inevitable, unavoidable and perfectly fine by me. And for this reason I must put a disclaimer here. If you do happen to post a comment on either of our blogs in connection to a post we both similarly share I will have to insist on a new rule which states that all comments must be sent to both blogs respectively and simultaneously. :)

;)°¨¨°º"°¨¨°(*)(_.·´¯`·«¤°Love Parade°¤»·´¯`·._)(*)°¨¨°º"°¨¨°;)

Next weekend is love parade weekend, woot! It's so essiting! I have never been to a real parade before and this is totally gonna be a real parade. So on the 23rd we'll be taking the train, a 2 1/2 hour scenic ride, down to the Bay Area, checking into our hotel,grabbing a bite to eat and then scoping out the pre-parties. Supposedly a bunch of us are gonna be down there, but we're all ending up in different hotels so I certainly hope we can coordinate meeting up. But even still, being on your own can be a blast as you don't have to worry so much about things like 'meeting up', people being flakey and failing to communicate, and any number of mishaps that can happen in large groups. We shall seeeeeeee.

Anyway, I NEEEEED HELLLP!!!For serious! This is gonna be a parade and the whole point of going to one of these is to really get into it and participate to the fullest extent possible and what do people do at parades? Weird stuff!! Now I know I am fully capable of being weird and doing something crazy I just have noooo ideas. Does anybody know where to get ideas, that don't cost a Bazillion Dollars, of different crazy outfits and ways to dress up?? Or just ideas from personal experience or things you've always wanted to try but would prefer to see someone else make a fool of themselves first and assess the reaction? Cuz I'm totally up for it. This is very serious and important!! :P NOTE: Only thing I am not up for is actual nudity! Yeah I'm a wuss! haha! BUT! Strategically placed body paint is on the list of possibilities! ;)

So please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase. Any and all ideas welcome!

6 comments:

Kristina said...

So, do I have to post on your blog AND my blog toooo?

And btw, this is not "real" parade. At a real parade, you arrive at the crack of dawn and pick a spot on the street. Then you stand there for hours as you watch the parade pass by you.

At the Love Parade, you arrive at noonish and walk with the parade down the streets. It's actually a floating party in the streets, hence why it's a great idea to dress up!

Anyways, we are down to 9(?) days now so we better get crackin'!!

mig.moon said...

I would go as "El Chapulin Colorado". Look him up.

:)

Miss M said...

Hmmm, well that's ok and all maybe for you - I need something a little more female than that. Remember the body paint Angie did on me? Hmmmm, maybe I just helped myself out! Thanks self!:)

By real parade I mean by BRAZILIAN standards. I know Love Parade is not quite Carnival but till I manage to get me to Brazil it's gotta do.

mig.moon said...

If you promise to wear them I will send you the Brazilian G''s!

heh...

You of course will have to learn the samba.

Miss M said...

ooooooooooooooh, send send send!!!! :)

Kristina said...

Shall I dare ask what a Brazilian G is??