Tuesday, September 07, 2010

*strangle strangle*

When and if circumstance seem to be different, is it not fair to consider reassessing a situation? OR is it completely unfair that I should be once again in a situation where I actually vocalize the words "consider" and "reassess"...

What.
Do.
You.
Want?

Ughhh a little over a week till I am back in Seattle and I feel a furry of emotions.

What's going on? Why are you still around? I thought this was dead and buried. Should I ask? Or should I just keep aimlessly wondering and asking my blog? I could just disappear and never surface again... But my goddamn curiosity is curious! Buhhhhhhhh.

BUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh

3 comments:

Florecita said...

Is it warm and fuzzy?
If not, no.

Miss M said...

It's a little fuzzy, maybe slightly warm. I'm not in any hurry, gonna let this one chillllllll.

Miss M said...

Also, I'll give you the deets next time we chat. xxx