Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Saturn

Gotta remember you're going to be bugging/kicking my ass for the rest of the year. With my realization that I know nothing about anything, I can't say I have faith in anything, including astrology. The only consolation I get from it is that at least it helps me rationalize insanity, when it's hitting. If I have blame the stars, well so be it. I need some reprieve or I'll lose my mind, give me a break!

This is definitely relevant:

- Saturn Conjunct Saturn -
Consciously or unconsciously, you are pruning your life of everything that is not relevant to what you really are as a human being. If this process is not happening consciously, you may experience a sense of loss for the elements of your life that are coming to an end now. However, do not dwell upon these losses, for they are necessary in order to clear the decks for the major period of action in your life. 
This is a time of endings and new beginnings. If you have built your life up to now around activities that are inappropriate for you, it will be a period of crisis. 
Endings. Crisis. That's me in a nutshell.  

No comments: