Sunday, October 29, 2006

Yesterday...

Realization can be harsh. I've never been so powerless and at someone elses mercy till yesterday. I only make it worse, I know, but I guess I can't let go till I know. Now I know.

Oh look! A quote from my blog. Sums things up!

"Sigh

My brain hurts, my heart hurts, I cut my little finger and THAT HURTS, but I was unlucky to be a born a Piscean who can never escape pain, so this is no new phenomenon. Twist my cloud and it rains, and when it rains it bloody well pours! But ah! Sweet tears, they rejuvenate the soul and clear the fog from your eyes. I'm not afraid to cry, but I would so prefer to do so with someone holding me. :)"

I'm determined. I just feel a little alone in the world right now.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Do you have a stereo? You need to blast some music and dance dance dance!! All alone of course. Then you can let all the silly moves come out.

Miss M said...

I'm working on the positive thinking thing!! It's just easy to be consumed in self pity and negativity... but hey, life's not easy and it's just gonna take a bit of fighting attitude to get my ass moving!!

I love you Luchi. :)