Thursday, August 10, 2006

Home Alone

Aloner than usual. This weekend Jason is in Omaha and even though we don't really hang out too much these days, I still won't be able to talk through the walls to anyone and that means the house will be quiet and still, I will be just one soul and a cat (who according to that documentary I saw when I was 8 have souls too - yes they took pictures!!!). Hehe, I think I sound like a very weak personality, always fretting about things. Well, some things are new for me and it doesn't just come so naturally to me to adapt in a flash. So yes, I frett and whine and mope and pout and do all those things. 9 times out of 10 with no real good reason, but I like to think it's just precautionary incase I flip out or something I will have something to blame it on. :) Well, I need to pu tthis blog to good use and let my brain boom through here instead of into the quietness off the house where it just echos and bounces around the walls all day long which drives me mad. I think the computer is like a conduit that sucks away what otherwise sits and sits, turning into something foul the longer I let it sit. I need outlets, just the way I am built I guess. I don't need sympathy, I just need to be heard or felt like I am heard.

I think I will be visiting here frequently so let's start a conversation over coffee. Our own little cyber cafe. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure thing. I think its great that you spend one-quarter of your post on being alone, and the rest of the time explaining why its ok for you to post about it -- its fun to eavesdrop on people's conversations with their internal critics.

Miss M said...

Mike, you cynic! That's a lie, straight from hell! :P You have to get used to my random way of thinking before you slap any kind of significant meaning onto it. My thought patterns have little to no significance. I just let the mind roll it's way out onto the keyboard and the premeditated thoughts take a backseat in the process.

Kristina said...

Uh huh.. sure Emma! ;)