Monday, March 13, 2006

Yeehaw!


I am now the proud owner of a baby mac! It's a 12" iBook G4, just a wittle guy, but what do I need a fancy dancy computer for? I just like to stay connected to the world and for this it suits me fine. Man! I'm all mac'd out, I never would have thought! I got an iPod for christmas and then Jason sold me this notebook cheap cheap, well as far as apple goes anyway. I like the "niftyness" of the display and look of everything compared to windows/PCs, plus the white just makes it look a little bit classy somehow. So yay! Happy happy!

Today I realized how annoying SO many girls are. They're all like, "nooooooooo, don't take pics of me!! I hate being photographed!!" "I'm so ugly! I hate the camera!" You're like "chill the flip out! I just want to record some moments, quit runing every shot with your 'trying to hide yet look hot' poses!" It's not like your fake coy look is going to make you look any better, in fact you're going to look rather dumb. Yeah, I'm peeved that some people ruined so many could have been good pics.

BUT I HAVE A LAPTOP SO I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU!!

PS As you can see below I will gladly admit that I enjoy being in photo!!! YEEEHAAAW!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay I have a laptop too. WHO CARES ABOUT YOU POSER CHICKS!

Miss M said...

w00t!