Monday, February 06, 2006

Necessito un amigo invisible

To me, the best thing about working a lot is that you don't feel guilty for taking down time. Like today, I did.... nada and I feel good about it. I worked 6 days this week so I felt I deserved to not do anything that required any other movement than the type-typeddy of my fingers and a shower. I feel good today, just tired. I am used to getting more than enough sleep so it's a bit of a change for to have to just get enough. It's funny, sometimes my thoughts are clearer when my body is tired. It's like, I don't have the energy to race through thoughts at a billion miles an hour so I'll just choose one or something and think about it. So today I pondered a little, but not too much as I tend to flip-out when I do. Gotta learn to stay in the safe zone.

Oh! Happy news for me! Finger's crossed I shall be visiting Mexico in the summer or fall!! Two of my beloveds are hopefully moving to Cuernavaca soon which is just perfect as it's not as expensive to fly to Mexico City as it is to MTY and I would loooove to see them. I'd love to see others too so if you can make it to el DF sometime around that time that would be too awesome! Like these guys who too are a little bit awesome.

Tonight I create SCHNITZEL... possibly with noodles, possibly without, but that's not important. What's important is my need for brown paper packages tied up with string with a few of my favourite things inside. And no Mig, no taunting me with your sex guide books!! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dagnabit lady! will miss you,
why didn't you go earlier last year? hate thee
Gloria

Miss M said...

I know, I suck! BUT good thing is that I also hope to l visit Argentina sometime!! That will be next on my list! Miss you lady!!!!!!