Saturday, October 22, 2005

needing some love

...or maybe just some ice cream. But my feet are cold and I HATE it when my feet are cold so ice cream wouldn't help much. I have a headache and I am too lazy to rummage for socks, and I kinda want ice cream but it's cold and the heater is about 10 steps away and my socks at least 20, so that's way too much work. I would rather sit here all on my lonesome and suffer... with cold feet and an achey head. I need someone to take care of me when I am sick, I get so helpless and the world falls apart. Yeah, I need some love. Some cuddles. I have hardly eaten a thing for the past few days so that might be why I feel shitty - I just haven't had the time!! Getting food consists of driving somewhere, first figuring out where I want to eat, then spending too much time not being able to make up my mind about what I want to eat and then I'm like "This is taking too long, I have to be and such and such place" And leave emtpy handed. OR I will just anticipate the long drawn out process of being indecisive and not bother stopping anywhere. The supermarket is hell for me, that's way too much to have to choose from!! Yes, poor wittle Em... a tear for you!

6 comments:

DCveR said...

Too far to drop by, sorry... but do hope you get well really fast.

Anonymous said...

Hm. I'm off to have a hot cup of tea to cheer my weary nerves. Wish I could share it with you.

zupa said...

man, supermarkets really are hell, I completely understand that horrid feeling

Kristina said...

Hahaha... I need to teach you how to shop my child. Supermarkets can be so much fun!!

Btw: No ice cream over here. Mike has kicked my habit by forbidding me to buy anymore. /wipes me a tear

Anonymous said...

Oohhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so sorry Emma. I will shoot up a heartfelt prayer for you.
I HATE supermarkets! They're so stupid! Why can't we just provision every single thing???!!!!!!!!!
I love you.

Joe.

Miss M said...

Thanks for all the sympathy guys!! (Kristina, you're really no help :P) A cup of tea sounds about tremendous right about now - wish I was there! Miss you!