Monday, October 03, 2005

just blowing in the wind


fly
a
kite...

Why not? I highly recommend you go out right now and buy a kite! A cheap kite, not even a fancy one that does tricks, just a basic kite and fly it! Dunno why, but as simplistic as it may sound apart from it being very relaxing it is also a total blast! That is what we did aaaall Saturday afternoon. The cool breeze blowing, being with people I care about while enjoying a piece of plastic way up in the sky (we had about 650 feet of string so it was a ways up there) - it was great! Imagination is the highest kite that one can fly and a gift that I don't really have, BUT lucky for me I'm with the Mastermind of Activity who has always got something for us to do... even if it is a simple thing like kite flying -we're amused and happy.

7 comments:

Kristina said...

Yes... both my wrists are still sore from pulling that kite down!

DCveR said...

Tomorrow is a holiday here, I guess I'll pick one of our kites and go fly it. Thanks for the suggestion.

Miss M said...

You will be glad you did!

Kristina said...

Kite flying = Weeeeee!!!!

Anonymous said...

I flew a kite once, but it was kind of boring, so I ended up tying the string to my shoe, sitting under a tree and reading a book.
That was cool.

Anonymous said...

Wow Luch, only you!
Last time we took our kite with us was to fly it with the kids, I ended up playing games on the grass with the kids while Steph... was playing/flying the kite.

Miss M said...

see I wanna fly kites so I guess I can't have kids, oh well. I'll have a puppy and a kitten instead. And Luchi as much you were bored didn't it just add a certain specail something to be in the grass with a book AND a kite? I think so. I had icecream instead of a book, see there are alternatives to everything even if they havenothing to do with each other.