Friday, July 01, 2005

SHE'S HEEEEEEEERRRREEEEEEEEEE!

Lena is back from Brazil! yaaaaay! We'll be fighting like cats and dogs in about 2 weeks, but till then I will be in my fantasy world adoring my big sister. We'll sit around muse and talk about our plans to go to Europe together, talk about our loves and lives, laugh about the stupid things we've been up to. Then once it's all been said and we run out of anything new we'll become normal siblings, returning to our primal instinctive roots... there's a shortage of ballooning spots when we are all here - it can turn pretty ugly!

Naw, we're doing better in getting along for longer periods of time or at least making up after we finish screaming at each other. I think I was finally accepted by my older siblings as a human being (I'm the baby of the 4) at the age of say... may 22 or 23, I am grateful for this welcoming to our clan! I am slowly forgetting the days when the 3 of them would close the door to their room, me on the outside of course, and organize elaborate fantasy games involving lego men and stuffed animals, spaceships, secret hideouts and . Sheets and blankets were then draped around the room to create their imaginary landscape... what torture for a little piscean to be forced to be on the outside of this perfect playtime, my only hope of being able to participate was by peering through the tiny keyhole. If I could ever guess the secret password I might be allowed to enter, I would hide around the corner in the bathroom and wait for one of them to leave the room. When they would return I would slide as cloe to the corner as possible and listen real hard as they whispered the "secret password" to the designated doorman. A few times I DID HEAR IT and proudly made my way to the door. I knock, I hear someone making their way to the door, "What's the secret password?" Mike asks, clearing my throat and beaming from ear to ear I reply blodly, "Ahem, OPEN SESAME!!". I hear some whispering and shuffling behind the door then , "Sorry, we already changed it! You'll have to go away!" My beautiful beaming smile dropped to the floor and all hopes were then dashed. Slumping my shoulders I made my way back to the bathroom to once again wait and listen in hopes of catching the secret password and trying again.

oh we've come so far since then.

4 comments:

Kristina said...

LOL!! Open Sesame!!

Classic. I only had one baby sister and I was forced to play with her. If I had more, she woulda surely been locked outside too.

Miss M said...

Hey don't advocate such behaviour!! I WAS THE LITTLE ONE!!!

The bitterness is gone and I can face life again.

mig.moon said...

That was pretty mean of them.

The tought of you losing that beautiful beaming smile at any point makes me lose my smile every time.

Lena looks great!

Who is the hombre though?

Daniel Olivares said...

HEY!! tell that guy that he should have joined our pagode band, we could have been HUGE!!