Thursday, July 28, 2005

Life goes on.... part deux

Kinda ironic to be reading everyone's happy blogs, love dovey this and that, people getting married and then KAABOOM... my blog explodes with thrashing, spectacular rage. A feeding great white shark comes to mind. Heh. Lucky for mankind I am not a man eater [hater] and find no pleasure in vengeance of any kind. It makes me sad to know I have hurt someone, even if they might have deserved it in a way. I am neither saddistic nor masochistic, but I'm human and yeah one of those "feelings" "emotion driven" types. I swear, I am this way by no choice of mine, blah. Maybe it's hard (even for me) to read my gauge and realise when the pressure has risen above the red till it's too late, however I do have a great abilty to return to the happy-cheerful-peaceful-sugar-n-spice-everything-nice Emma once it's all over and done with.

So part 2 of this 'lovely' tale is really me starting to forget what I was so hyped up about. No, of course I had reason to be mad (RIIIIIIGHT X?!?!?!) I'm not insane here, but it is something that is in the process of being filed into the archives of my mind of the things easily forgotten and forgiven. The process of letting by gones be by gones has begun and now we'll let time settle the hurt and emotions till they fade and become only faint memories, something we'll laugh about one day.

"When you forgive, you in no way change the past - but you sure do change the future."

Forgiveness is the final form of love.

4 comments:

mig.moon said...

You're right about the forgiveness part.. butit;s not the finel... I think it's the mark of a new beginning.

Anonymous said...

Good for you... like you say, forgiveness is really about the future.

Can I start laughing already?

mig.moon said...

heh..
what the heck is that word up there?

Miss M said...

Well thanks Sherri, for your concern in just one short paragraph. Sometime's when things change so dramatically you start to feel that the whole world must have changed too and maybe forgotten who you ever were.

praying for you, hope you're doing better.