Wednesday, July 06, 2005

not sure what else to say...

I'm sorry world!

have I let you down? have I really failed? I know you can pipe up and say "all is not lost yet, you can still change your mind!" but do I want to? my problem lies in that I don't want to change my mind. I say I've thought through and through about this and then someone says "no, you FELT through and through." Maybe that's true, but I feel my mind and heart are so closely connected that it really is one and the same to me. Thing is that everyone has a different opinion and view and everyone thinks they know best. I've listened to everyone and thought about what each one said. But I couldn't hear my self think after awhile... everyone elses thoughts were screaming in my head and all I ended up with was confusion. I had to pull away and really think, and think some more. Maybe I've made the wrong choice, but what if I haven't? Life is not black and white, it's easier to imagine it that way and it does make deciding the issues of life much easier. but it's not really that way now is it? Maybe I just have to discover a few things for myself.


my blog is stupid

but have a great day anyway

8 comments:

CurlyCel said...

The definition of “stupid” has way too much depth to be used as loosely as so often happens. Plus, who’s to say what’s stupid and what isn’t? What might be a delicacy to someone could very well be horse-feed to another…
I think we all need to find our place/calling/inspiration, etc. – I know few (if any) that were able to learn from the mistakes of others. (I being one of them) When it comes down to it my theory is that life has a way of presenting things to each of us in such different terms that I don’t think we can really make a blanket statement.
I believe I can safely say though that all those who love and care for you do wish you the best, girl. I’ve never met you, but I’ve heard TONS about you; and it’s always been good. I don’t think you need to feel “stupid”…and I know the one who really loves you certainly doesn’t either.
Praying for you!

P.S. Hope you don't mind my posting/peeking at your blog. (Blush)

Kristina said...

This blog is not stupid. You are not stupid. Your decision is not stupid. And whoever you grow to become will not be stupid.

I'm glad you are following your heart. And like you said, your heart, mind, and soul are all interconnected.

May the force be with you!

Miss M said...

don't mind at all Curlycel, thanks so much for the encouragement!

Kristina, we all know I'm a little bit stupid, but just a little, okay?! Thanks anyway, you're always positive and encouraging - all I'm missing now is a double sided lightsaber!

mig.moon said...

I ditto Kristina.

But please no light sabers for the Emma...

nobody said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristina said...

I think we should ALL get light sabers!

mig.moon said...

http://beuribek.blogspot.com/2005/06/im-sorry.html

No lo ovlides...

y sonrie!

Im so angry, Im so at ease said...

what is not stupid, and how does it lack meaning?