Friday, April 11, 2008

the time has come

for all good things to come to an end. in a sense, there are chapters in my life that are closed and others that are waiting to be opened. this particular blog needs to end but the tumultuous story will remain as a reminder. it will be something that I will be able to look back on in the years to come and think, "What a foolish, foolish child I was." ...mind you I was also pretty damn AWESOME! Dontchooferget!

if you want to know about me, well hey you should just ask me. And if not, well then you ain't missing out on nothing.



you are the ever living ghost of what once was...

6 comments:

athenianstyle said...

oh noes. :(

can't wait to learn more about u this summer tho. yay!

Miss M said...

that's the spirit!! :)

Gonna be so much fun!

Can we plan a trip to the Grand Canyon too sometime? I've never been and have always wanted to.

Oh my goodness, want to have a great day? iTunes->radio->50s/60s->Martini in the Morning

I swear. It'll be the pep in your step!

xoxox

Kristina said...

Wait, are you really shutting down? Or is this just some false alarm?

I'm not CLOSED, btw, but rather notifying my break in advance. A break that may last a week or a few months. we'll know when it's over.

athenianstyle said...

I've never been to the Grand Canyon either. I wonder if it'd be stuffing too much in one weekend to do that and EDC...can't wait to plan it all out.

Of course you could just come stay with me a while and we'd make sure to do both. ; -)

I'm gonna check out martini in the morning, sounds lovely.

xx.Hope you have a marvelous wknd.

mig.moon said...

Gracias por el viaje, gracias por compartirlo... vive feliz hermosa!

besos

Kristina said...

I check your blog every day.... I cannot believe that this is true. You must not leave us. Come back Emma!! Come back!