Monday, January 15, 2007

baby it's c-c-cold outside

The puddles on the sidewalk were little ice ponds this morning. brrrr! It hasn't yet been this cold, but I really like it - for a little while anyway. It's not conducive to much else than staying home and being cozy with some hot cocoa and a movie... or just someone... :) But that's ok. I need to save myself and money for all there is to be done this year, so finding pleasurable FREE activities is best anyway. My only permissable indulgence lately is coffee at the little midtown cafes - where I sit for a few hours with my lappy and let my worries subside for a while. I dunno, it's just comforting and relaxing and takes me to a happy place. :)

sigh... ok fine!! I have to tell you this. I'm really happy about something else.... it's just this thing... yeah... a thing... and I'm kinda happy and falling over my feet. *GRIN*


ahaha I am so silly.

BYE!

<3

Ps hair=reddish now. hurray!

7 comments:

Maria said...

Don't be so secretive! Tell! Tell!

Anonymous said...

so mysterious, i'm frantic to know

Anonymous said...

PHOTOSSSSSSS

mig.moon said...

oh, look who's leaving messages between the lines now... :) I am happy for you!

Miss M said...

haha Mig you're so funny. It's one thing to leave a message truly between the lines and everyone knows it (including me), and it's another thing to feel like your message is straightforward and simple while everyone goes "what...?" hehe. At least, AT LEAST I am actually aware that I haven't disclosed anything. Nyaha! <3 u! :P

And tp the alls of you.... patience and love

Kristina said...

Ah.. But I know what this message is all about!!! teeheehee

I'm just happy to hear you say aloud that you are HAPPY about it. lol

Gosh, I feel like I'm in high school again.

mig.moon said...

amor y paciencia...

I like it.