Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hello :)

The ups and downs have felt like a roller coaster lately. I almost want to keep everything I think to myself, because I can't ensure my feelings won't change. As perplexed as I can become, I have gotten good at looking at the bright side and sometimes I just need to remind myself (or be reminded) that the world is a lot bigger and more beautiful than my petty problems. In saying this I am not discounting my right to feel what I feel, but in having felt the internal metamorphosis taking place when I put on a smiling face or think positively despite how I feel, there is no need to immerse myself in all my fears and worries.

Next week is going to be great! My dad is flying into San Francisco for a visit. It has been a few years now since we last saw him, the last time being around the time I arrived in Denver way back when. Wow, time has flown! I can't believe that it has been almost 3 years! A little scary actually. Anyway, Monday evening I will be taking the train out there to spend the week. I just loooove taking the train when ever I can. It's a little pricey, $15 or so each way, but the views and scenery on the route are spectacular and impossible to enjoy in the same way traveling by car. I am needing a change of scenery and some great company for a few days. The past few months I have just been working and studying seemingly without end and now I am feeling effects of solitariness: quite depressing! I need my fix of cuteness that is Altea!!! Don't kids make the world a happier place? Especially adorable ones like her! I swear, I could sit around ALL day and just watch her do her thing and I would be set for life. I don't need anything else in my life. Haha.

Oh my time is up. back to the grind! I will leave you with a silly video clip from our last visit to Mike and Kristina's. Love and miss you all! xoxoxox


not working right now! I will load it later...

2 comments:

athenianstyle said...

I hope you have a fun and relaxing time in SF. kisses, hugs and neon lightning bolts. = p

Kristina said...

So M. Why you in a funk?