Friday, June 22, 2007

6 months?!? unofficially 8!?!?





Time doth fly!

This is not a "ohh it's our 6 month anniversaryyyyyyy" post, cuz believe it or not I am not gay like that. And besides, today is in fact not any special day, just Friday. :)
Anniversaries shmanaversaries. What's a day? I remember one of the only times I tried to celebrate, I thought it was expected - we both did I suppose. We both fell asleep! (lol, remember that Migz?)

I like to think that everyday is an anniversary!! :) Every time I see my boo after a long day at work feels like a celebration. (a glass of wine and some PG-13 make outs usually follow, quite

regularly - teehee) Then it's probably off for a relaxing bike ride around the town. Oh yes! I got a new bike, an awesome bike, a stunna bike, the type of bike that's so sleek and fabulous it gives other bikes complexes... eh. I will have to take some pics! What better a way to enjoy a summer evening than cruising tha citay with a breeze blowing in your face and your cares behind you somewhere - elsewhere.

So now, YOU! Get off the internet, turn off your computer and go give your hunny s big kiss and a hug - make sure they know you are crazy about them! :) Cuz hey, you never know what tomorrow may bring.

5 comments:

Kristina said...

Ah very sweet.... It must be this midsummernight's breeze that brings the love out.

/sigh

What I would do for a PG-13 makeout session that didn't involve two year old screams, "No! That's MY daddy! Not your daddy!"

Anonymous said...

Sigh. Your hair always looks perfect. And man, time sure does fly!!!

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha! "NO thats My daddy!" gotta love two year olds

Angelina said...

too sweet....

sending regards back from this side of the world, good hearing a shout from you x

Miss M said...

LOL that's pretty frickin' hilarious, Kristina! Altea is such a character!

Yes, my lovely hair. it has it's moments and those are usually a source of agony. I am gonna stay brown for now tho, just gotta figure out the right shade.

nice seeing you out and about Ang. I'ma go check your blog - better find a new post! =)