Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Weather Alerts n Such

Tonight we have a Tornado warning/alert/watch/what-have-you. A first for me! I've never been close enough to anywhere that would have one. It's thundering and lightening-ing... kinda exciting and thrilling. I like crazy weather at night, though I suppose if anything really serious developed I might change my mind. But for now I am pretty content listening to the rain beating down hard and the rumblings in the distance, with 4 furry felines up on the bed with me. My mom and Domi have a little bit of a problem collecting cats. ;) But they are soooooooooo sweet and beautiful!! I've had one sleeping at my feet most nights so I'm getting pretty attached.

Oh well, this is my last night and if I survive it (hehe) I'll be back in Sac this time tomorrow. YAAY! I love these guys a ton, but I am excited to be going home. Missing a certain someone... sniff sniff :( It's good tho, absence is making the heart grow waaay fonder and I'm just happy I have something so great to look forward to.

Bedtime for me kiddos!

Goodnight and sweetdreams

3 comments:

Kristina said...

I think I know someone who might be able to 'loan' you a cat. Let me know if you are interested. ;)

Other than that. It will happy to see you home. If I were seeing you that is! Ha!

Travel safe.

Miss M said...

well my roommates already have 2 cats. I really want to take one of THESE ones, but I don't think I can have cats in my current situation. But things may change, ya never know.

Hey i think you're confused about when I am working, I'm under the impression that I am working this Sat during the day, which means we can come later on if such is the case! So maybe you WILL finally see me and I can get my Christmas present back and give you what I got from Maui! :)

Kristina said...

Well it turns out that we won't be going dancing after all, since your mom will be here.. unless.. she wants to babysit!

;)

Let me know if you want to come over though. You're always welcome.