Friday, November 04, 2005

more newness

*Job Interview today - JCrew. Ok yes, it's juuuuust retail but hey you gotta stay afloat! Eeeeek, it's new!! Wondering if I will fit in, but at the same time not caring if I don't - my main concern is that they may want me to wear those clothes... oh help!

*Phone - so you can actually CALL me! w00t! I've been borrowing and just being plain out of touch for so long but glory glory we can start touching again.

*Cold - ok so it's not all that new, but summer is really quite over and I am oh so gonna be enjoying the lovely autumn that is closing in... hmmm... warm cider, mulled wine, pumpkin spice coffee, scarves and mittens, cozing up in a fluffy duvet (something I don't own yet and that fact makes me sad, must save up!!!), soupies of ALL kinds and lots of cuddles.

Went to the city this past weekend as a DJ friend was spinning at a club so we all went to offer support and have ourselves a pretty darn good time. I shall expound later!

Till then........

4 comments:

Kristina said...

Hey Em.... If it get's too cold downstairs, let me know and we shall gather up some more blankets for you!!

Wish you were here.. I have a carrot cake in the oven! ;)

Miss M said...

so far so good! Besides, I always have big stuffed dog to cuddle with if I get's too freezing.

Great carrot cake BTW! It's Monday morning and I just searched the kitchen for any remains to have with my coffee, but alas.

nobody said...

How's it going so far?
Miss u

Kristina said...

Did you really think a carrot cake would last more than 2 days in MY HOUSE??